Friday, September 22, 2006

Apples

I have done nothing lately. And now panic is starting to set in. I leave in about a week and there's still so much to do. But instead I blog.

I found a really great blog: Craft Apple. I'm sure its not new to other people, but it is to me. Her blog is filled with beautiful pictures of her beautiful projects and tutorials! Gotta love those. If you don't already have a full to-make list, check out her site.

And look what I found on Flickr. Another Emy in Europe! Why can't I meet more people in real life who I share so many interests with?

And one more link: Tortilla Soup. I must confess that I'm not really as good of a cook as people say. I owe everything to a few good cookbooks, my favorite being from Pampered Chef. I used to always think it sounded so snotty, but one party had me hooked. I found a ton of recipes online here, but its just not the same without the pictures.

Let's hope that time will slow down a little this weekend so I can finish everything that I hope to.

PS. I went to the air terminal yesterday to ask about my trip and get a schedule of flights and I am so excited!! I keep hyperventilating! :D

Did I mention that my sister is having a baby? My sister is having a baby! Its taken 9 months to sink in for me, but she's dilated and soon I will have a new nephew to visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

thanks for the craft apple link. i had never been there before either :)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home