Tuesday, July 25, 2006

my blogger is broken... or is it my computer?

Anyone missed me? I haven't been able to get blogger to work for over a week now. At first I thought the whole site was done, but then everyone else kept posting so I knew something was up. I tried upstairs on my husband's computer with no luck either. Right now I'm on his other computer, the one I am never ever supposed to use. (Its a server.) So shhhh. I have no clue what's wrong. I checked it for spyware and no ne was found. Hopefully my husband can fix it soon for me so I can blog again and view pictures on other blogger blogs. Wish me luck!!!!

PS. If anyone has any computer insight to how to fix it, I will love you forever.

In the mean time if you miss me, check out my flickr pics. My user name is craft.junkie

Emy

3 Comments:

Blogger MéLisa said...

I was having all kind of problems with Blogger last week also. My pictures weren't loading, I couldn't post, etc etc. I heard this AM that because of the heat in California & too many AC's running that MySpace was down yesterday. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. Glad that you are back, kind of!

1:11 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Hey -- you posted!

And shhhhhh, I won't tell.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey? Where are you? Everything ok over there? I hope you are off enjoying summer. ;-)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home