Friday, July 14, 2006

WIP Friday


Cale's Robots and Rockets quilt is almost done. I can see the light. This is so exciting. The quilting is done and I'm working on the binding. It seems to be taking the longest so far!

New supplies arrived today so these are future WIP's.
Denyse Schmidt fabrics for some kind of patchworky skirt, yellow fabric for a skirt, solids for a living room throw blanket (another quilt!?), and Amy Butler fabric and Cabo halter. I personally don't see how a halter can need 2 1/2 yards of fabric so I'll keep you updated. I've heard wonderful things about this pattern so I'm looking forward to it.
Not shown are more patterns. Either my skills have improved or I'm less hard on myself now. Either way, I'm really enjoying sewing a lot more!

3 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

Mmmm... yummy fabrics!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt is looking great! Love all the pretty fabrics too. 8-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger MéLisa said...

Love the fabrics! Just an FYI I made the Cabo Halter (size small) & it does not take that much fabric. I think that it maybe took 1 1/4 yards. It is hard to tell exactly because of the oddly shaped pieces but nowhere near 2 1/2 yards.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home