Sunday, November 19, 2006

Bye Bye Blogger

Hello, Wordpress. This will be my last blog on blogger. My new site is: http://craftjunkie.wordpress.com/ so add it to your bloglines and delete this one. This week I'm going to try to post at least once a day with a A Week of Thanks. Each day will be about something I'm thankful for. Hopefully I'll be able to throw some craft posts in there too. I still need to write a review of the Sew U pants pattern (waiting for my husband to take a picture of me wearing them!) See you at my new site!

PS. Capello, I know you asked about how the site was going. It was super easy and was actually done the same day I started; I'm just kind of bad at blogging. :) No html involved at all! So far... I know if you super customize stuff, you need to know some, but I was happy with what was already available. But if you really want to build a site from scratch, I recommend Microsoft Frontpage. It was really easy to learn. Email me if you have any questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger JoanneM said...

Hi,

I have a craft site as well, and I'd like to invite you to add any craft articles or patterns (your own or those you are legally entitled to submit) to my article directory at http://www.joannes-crafts.com/index.php or with regard to patterns, to the main site at http://www.joannes-crafts.com (click on Contact Us to submit a pattern).

Blessings,
Joanne

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone is interested you can get great free stencil patterns at www.free-stencilingpatterns.com

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home