Monday, April 17, 2006

Craftster swaps

I just participated in the Hair adornment swap at craftster. I received my goodies today and my partner received hers sometime this weekend.
This is what I sent to my partner:


Here's what I received:

AND...

AND...


I feel like a bad swap partner now. She sent me so much!! To be fair, I sent her a bunch of Italian cookies and candies.

I just signed up for the Kid Swap Round 3. My son had so much fun helping me open my package, so I want him to get stuff for my next swap. I think it will be tons of fun.


I try to keep my blog very craft focused but I'm considering adding more personal stuff. I wonder if it would make it more or less interesting?

2 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

I always feel like I'm gonna be a bad swapper too.

I think the stuff you sent was great, even if it wasn't as much as you received. I think a lot of people (me included) want to "out swap" our partner because we don't want feel like a loser. I know that's something I need to get over.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer W. said...

I think your stuff is AMAZing, and you shouldn't second guess yourself about what you sent!! Looks like a fun swap.

I personally would like to hear more about your life in Italy - I imagine something fabulous and romantic happens every day there...swoon...

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home