Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I think I was too late for both challenges

But here they are anyways.

For Tie One On:
My apron. Made from 2 men's shirts. The patch on the pocket is something I picked up a long time ago, wanting to use it for something for/about my husband whose name is Kevin. So I made a heart and put the K on it. The stitching around the pocket is one of my sewing machine's best features. The waistband is made from the button part of the shirt.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Another made from an old skirt and part of the previously mentioned men's shirt.
Image hosting by Photobucket

For the artsy crafty challenge:
A series I have been working on for my dining room. I was least happy with the yellow one, so I decided glitter might be the answer. Maybe I was wrong.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

So I also made wine charms and I plan on either painting or etching some wine glasses. I just need to settle on a design.
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home