Thursday, March 23, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket
My son turned 2. I made him 2 different kinds of cheesecake (apple and oreo) since he doesn't care for regular cake.

Image hosting by Photobucket
My freesia flowers. They smell sooooo good. Even if the day is chilly, the sight of these (and the yummy fragrance) put a smile on my face.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A plant my husband bought me for no reason! He also got me the egg plate behind it. I can't wait to use it!

Now for some crafts:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Embroidered hand towels for my downstairs bathroom.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A mirror I covered with seashells. Its in my living room.

And my favorite thing of all...
Image hosting by Photobucket
My newly painted pegboard. (so the mouth is kind of huge, so what?)

Image hosting by Photobucket
And an action shot.
I had to use nails glued in backwards on places because its all I had. It's functional though and looks great. Its a nice step toward getting my craft area more organized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home