Friday, April 28, 2006

Robot fun


I finished my robot. Yay! It took me a while but he has feet now and his antennae is attached. I had been wanting to make my son a robot stuffie for a while. I planned for it to be more snuggly. But then I saw Hillary's robots and couldn't resist embellishing this one with everything I could find. It was a very fun project and my son does love it, but I won't let him play with it. I am planning on making another one, larger and more kid friendy, as well a rocket for him. I'm considering using fleece, minky or even real felt. But wool felt might make him itch, so I'm not sure.


His back. I probably went waaaaayyyyy overboard but it was tons of fun.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

You've been busy! This is the cutest robot I've seen in awhile - his feet are totally robo-riffic!

4:06 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

That is one rockin' robot. My boys love robots and figh over them constantly. Hmmmm... perhaps a new craft is in order...

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's cute! Thanks for visiting my blog and giving me that link. It was helpful! I'm going to poke around here a bit. :)

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome robot! Great work. That must have taken forever! I like your new banner photo too!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Susan Schwake said...

he is very very very cute!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Susan Schwake said...

he is very very very cute!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home