Friday, April 28, 2006

April's Tie One On


For the month of April, the theme for Tie One On was yellow and white. I cannot tell you how hard it was to not throw some red in it or maybe just a little green. But I did it. I finished last Friday before I got hurt. Today is the first day where I can comfortably get around enough to take pics. (But I'm still wearing pajamas because its easier so no pics on me.) So its hanging in my kitchen.

Close up of the kanzashi flower detail. I learned how to make them on craftster. I had planned on doing an elaborate embroidered something but decided that simpler would be better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer W. said...

Emy - Everything about this is just perfect! Great job! (P.S. - I see you got to use "Serge-io" too - yeah!)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

That flower is the sweetest.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home